Armadale Computer Repair Business
Armadale IT Support is not only a computer repair business.
The operator is a Qualified and Certified Information and Communication Technology Professional.
Here Information Technology support means everyting related to PC, laptop, server, home and office communication products.
Armadale IT Support is passionate about helping people.
Deliver Information Technology benefits for homes and businesses
Enjoy great job satisfaction seeing happy customers.
Live and breath Technology and all things electronics
Save people from the frustration when they computer system does not work. Inspired to help people in their difficult situation.
Committed to providing affordable service to every computer technology user
Work hard to give clients value for money service!
Armadale and surrounding suburbs:
- Bedfordale, Brookdale, Camillo, Champion Lakes, Forrestdale,
- Harrisdale, Haynes, Hilbert, Karragullen, Kelmscott, Lesley,
- Mount Nasura, Mount Richon,
- Piara Waters, Roleystone, Seville Grove, and Wungong
Call 0457031949 NOW
- Linux and Microsoft server administration
- Network setup, configuration
- Operating system software upgrade and migration
Software and hardware support: Computer networks data cabling Network maintenance, Switch configuration, Computer peripherals, network printers, wireless infrastructure installation Data Security
Network cabling and support:
Cable fault finding, Data, and voice communication
Service fault location identification and service restoration
Network equipment installation:
- Cisco, Juniper, Dlink, TPlink, Netgear routers and switches
- Configuration, setup, fault diagnosis, network performance, load balancing
Experienced PABX and Key Telephone System installer:
- Mitel, Siemens, Samsung, Ericcson, NEC, and Commander systems
- Remote sites management
- Hyper-V, VMware,
- Software Defined Networking
- server hardware
- desktop workstations
- basic scripting
Site and office work:
- Customer education,
- User specific documentation,
IT network help and support
- DoD baseline security clearance
- National police certificate
- Data center smart-hand experience
Conceptual knowledge and keen interest in:
- Enterprise Resource Planning,
- Management Information Systems,
- System Analysis,
- Mining Automation and Mine Site Communication Systems,
- Subsea Engineering